Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /usr/local/www/forums-ccxxonline/Sources/Load.php(194) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /usr/local/www/forums-ccxxonline/Sources/Load.php(194) : runtime-created function on line 3
What are you listening to?

Unclassified Information > General Discussion

What are you listening to?

(1/4) > >>

Krienz:
Seen this thread in various places, was interested in seeing who is listening to what music out there.  I always enjoy giving new and sometimes unusual stuff a try.

Right now, I am doing a cocktail of Social Distortion, All-American Rejects, and Foo Fighters.

So who's on your iPod, CD Player, or 8 track?

Onyxs:
Lately I've been listening to long-time favorites: The Calling, R.E.M., Collective Soul, Freddy Jones Band, The Cure, with a bit of Big Head Todd and the Monsters thrown in here and there. My "driving to work" music has either been the radio (we have a fantastic alternative station out here) or Kraftwerk lol.

Asharin:
Recently been listening to  Killing Joke's albulm of the same name. As well as Foo Fighters newest Echoes, Silence, Patience and Grace.
That and The Charlatans 'You Cross My Path'

Karana Talynsun:
My top 3 atm:

Pink - Sober

The Fray - You Found Me

Saving Able - Addicted

Operative Ghost:
Recently been listening to:

Haruka Kanata - Kung Fu Generation

Orange Range - Viva Rock

Reise, Reise - Ramnstein

Verinica - Aqua Timez